Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Officially on Blogger

I have created my Blogger page, I will be posting new artworks and updates from me on this page. Currently I have been doing a lot of pencil drawings because my family is in between homes right now. We just made a big move from Valencia, Ca to Temecula, Ca. I know it's only a 2 hour move and not to another State but it is the biggest move my little family has made thus far in our life. We just bought a new home in Temecula and can move in next week. I am so excited to start a new adventure with my family. I have a lot of plans for this house like a garden in the 11,000 sqft yard.

I also was asked by my lovely and amazingly talented friend Misty to be her "Stylist" I am so very excited about that. Not only do I love to paint and draw but I love to do Hair, Makeup and create an overall look. Hopefully soon we will have our first shoot for her "Image". So far 2012 looks like it is going to be a step toward success, we have been suffering in this economy like much of the Country but we are so very lucky to have such FANTASTICLY SUPPORTIVE FAMILY!

Thank you for reading,
Candyland

Visit my Facebook Page
"High Moon" Acrylic on Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment